Global Digitalisation Manager
Scan me or visit www.orderofmaltavision2050.com/o/Malteser-International/opportunities/Global-Digitalisation-Manager/63906 to join
SummaryTo drive technology and digitalization forward, we are looking for a Global Digitalisation Manager to support Malteser International´s headquarters in Cologne.
Malteser International is the international humanitarian relief agency of the Sovereign Order of Malta. For over 60 years we provide relief and recovery for people during and following conflicts and disasters around the world. Christian values and humanitarian principles form the foundations of our work. In over 30 countries in Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, we support people in need – regardless of their religion, origin or political convictions.
To deliver on our mission and serve people in need worldwide, we are embracing technology and digitization. To drive this effort, we are looking for a Global Digitalisation Manager at our Headquarters in Cologne.
As Global Digitalisation Manager you will be responsible for the successful relationship management and collaboration with stakeholders and the global staff of MI. You will be critically important in helping to discover the status quo situation in Germany at headquarters and with German donors. You will be important in ensuring that all stakeholders are transitioned into fully understanding, backing and valuing the effort.
- Communicate and act as an ambassador promoting digitalisation inside and outside of the organisation
- Assist in the change management of digitalisation, mindset and digital culture inside and outside of the organisation
- Conduct discovery workshops in the regions to listen and understand needs
- Coordinate ideation exercises in the regions to help rapidly develop valuable solutions
- Conduct independent thought, process analysis and summarise into well communicated Product Backlog Items
- Collaborate with stakeholders and staff in regions to develop delightful, viable and feasible solutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the Global Digitalisation Lead on delivering the overarching global digitalisation program
- Track and communicate progress to internal and external stakeholders
- University degree in Information Technology or any other relevant field and professional experience in a product / technology / programme management role
- Skilled in Design Thinking, Process Modelling, CX/UX, Lean and Agile practices
- Track record of delivering complex programmes and creating impact with technology and data
- You are agile, analytical and deeply data-orientated – you get the root cause of problems, design solutions, test them, measure your impact and learn quickly
- You are ambitious and creative; a technology visionary who delights in working in fast-paced rapidly changing environments
- You love collaborating with others and understanding user problems, while resolving conflicts with patience and diplomacy
- Business fluent in English and German, further foreign language skills are an advantage
What we offer:
- A responsible and exciting job in a committed, international working environment with the possibility of business trips to our project locations
- A modern, well-equipped workplace in Cologne and a subsidy for public transport
- Flexible working hours and mobile working by arrangement as well as a good reconciliation of work and family life
- A full-time position limited to two years with the option of extension
- Adequate compensation according to AVR-Caritas including Christmas and holiday pay, child allowance as well as a company pension scheme and other social benefits
Working for Malteser International
Malteser International values diversity and equal opportunities and therefore welcomes applications from suitably qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Severely disabled persons will be given preferential consideration given equal qualifications. As a church-based employer, we expect identification with our values as a Catholic relief organisation.
Whether you work as a specialist on overseas service or in one of our regional offices - we offer you a challenging working environment in an experienced international team. More than 1,000 national and international staff are currently deployed in various crisis and disaster areas around the world as well as in our regional offices in Cologne and New York City.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, kindly submit your extensive application (CV, letter of motivation, copies of diplomas and three professional references) online at our job portal until 23rd April 2023.
(for application via job portal go to Malteser International Website)
About Malteser International
Our Vision: A life in health and dignity for all