CARAVAN Coordinator Germany
Scan me or visit www.orderofmaltavision2050.com/o/Malteser-Auslandsdienst--Malteser-Foreign-Aid-Service-Germany/opportunities/CARAVAN-Coordinator-Germany/64068 to join
SummaryWe are looking for a new Project Coordinator Germany for the Order of Malta CARAVAN Project. The CARAVAN Project is a volunteering opportunity for young adults.
Would you like to work in an international project? Do you enjoy working with young adults? Do you know the Order of Malta Lebanonproject and would like to help bring hope and joy to Lebanon?
We are looking for a new Project Coordinator Germany for the Order of Malta CARAVAN Project.
The Order of Malta CARAVAN Project is a joint project of the German and the Lebanese Associations of the Order of Malta. The CARAVAN Project is a 10-month voluntary programm for young adults (18-23 years old) in Lebanon.
- Recruitment of international participants to join the CARAVAN Project
- Organisation of the preparation week
- Secretarial tasks (flight booking, appointment coordination, etc)
- Documentation & administration of the project budget on the German side
- Responsible for social media
- Maintenance of the website
- Fundraising Activities (for example: Writing grant applications, Donor data maintenance etc).
- Contact person for parents and participants of the program
What we offer you
- Extensive familiarisation with your tasks and subject areas
- Part-time position (20 hours per week) with flexible working arrangements (place, time)
- Annual trip to Lebanon
- 30 days annual leave
- Excellent English and Native German Skills
- Organisational and communication skills, high degree of independence, flexibility, social competence, structured way of working and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work in semi-voluntary structures
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in project management
- Willingness to attend appointments in the evenings and at weekends (work time compensation during the week)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience with social media & website design
- Identification with our goals and values
Projectmanagement CARAVAN Project
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, kindly submit your extensive application (CV, letter of motivation, copies of diplomas and professional references) via E-Mail