The Australian Association of the Order of Malta is committed to caring for people in need. Our volunteers work with members on both local regional activities and national projects to continue ...
Youth Camp Melbourne | Australia
Scan me or visit www.orderofmaltavision2050.com/o/Australian-Association-of-the-Order-of-Malta/opportunities/Youth-Camp-Melbourne--Australia/55385 to join
SummaryJoin the Order of Malta Australia, Youth Camp Melbourne for disabled youths at Camp Manyung, Mt Eliza from the 9th - 11th of September 2022.
The camps bring together disabled youth and volunteers between the ages of 18 and 35 years old for a once in a lifetime experience of fun, friendship and adventure. Our aim is to:
– Help young people overcome personal barriers
– To forge a sense of community
– Provide an opportunity to serve
Located at the YMCA Camp Manyung, Mt Eliza, we provide accommodation, food and a variety of fun activities including:
– Bush cooking and camp fire
– Giant Swing and Tree Rolling
– Murder Mystery Night
– Tropical Island Disco Theme night
– Archery, Frisbee Golf, Crafts and much more...
We hope you can join us!
About Australian Association of the Order of Malta
- Camps for Disabled Youth
- Community Care Van teams to distribute our 'Coats for the Homeless' and hygiene packs to the homeless
- Community Care Centers to provide food and services for the disadvantaged and lonely
- Palliative Care support
- Lourdes Day masses where we bring 'Lourdes' to Australia providing blessings and Lourdes water to Australian malades