Youth Camp Melbourne | Australia
Scan me or visit www.orderofmaltavision2050.com/o/Australian-Association-of-the-Order-of-Malta/opportunities/Youth-Camp-Melbourne--Australia/55385 to join
SummaryJoin the Order of Malta Australia, Youth Camp Melbourne for disabled youths at Camp Manyung, Mt Eliza from the 9th - 11th of September 2022.
The camps bring together disabled youth and volunteers between the ages of 18 and 35 years old for a once in a lifetime experience of fun, friendship and adventure. Our aim is to:
– Help young people overcome personal barriers
– To forge a sense of community
– Provide an opportunity to serve
Located at the YMCA Camp Manyung, Mt Eliza, we provide accommodation, food and a variety of fun activities including:
– Bush cooking and camp fire
– Giant Swing and Tree Rolling
– Murder Mystery Night
– Tropical Island Disco Theme night
– Archery, Frisbee Golf, Crafts and much more...
We hope you can join us!
About Australian Association of the Order of Malta
- Camps for Disabled Youth
- Community Care Van teams to distribute our 'Coats for the Homeless' and hygiene packs to the homeless
- Community Care Centers to provide food and services for the disadvantaged and lonely
- Palliative Care support
- Lourdes Day masses where we bring 'Lourdes' to Australia providing blessings and Lourdes water to Australian malades