Young members and volunteers of the Order of Malta
History of involvement with the Order
I am working for the Permanent mission of The Order Of Malta in Geneva. I am a Graduate Intern as a Diplomatic Assistant.
Attending a session of the Human Rights Council of the United Nations in Geneva, drafting notes and reports for the Mission and for Rome, and attending side-events at the United Nations and other organisations in Geneva. Assisting the Ambassador, the Deputy Ambassador and the Counsellor. Network and contact with the European Union, missions, NGOs and other institutions.
- Freedom of Religion and Belief;
- Access to medicines, health, maternal mortality, rights of people with disabilities;
- Syrian war and crisis, and Syrian IDPs and migrants,
- Human rights situation in Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, South Sudan, Lybia, Ukraine, Syria, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Islamic Republic of Iran, Myanmar, Eritrea, Sri Lanka;
- Rights of the Child, children and armed conflict;
- Social forum on Minority Issues;
- Cultural rights;
- Transnational corporations.
Vision 2050 meetings, reunions and webinars
Participants contact details are only available to Vision 2050 website members. Please login or register as a member for more information.
Vision 2050 website activity
Participants activity is only available to Vision 2050 website members. Please login or register as a member for more information.
Young members and volunteers of the Order of Malta are invited to sign up as participants in order to share their experiences, collaborate, and take advantage of the international opportunities throughout the Order.