Young members and volunteers of the Order of Malta
Gian Maria Pescatore
Grand Priory of Rome
History of involvement with the Order
Volunteer since 2008, actually Donat of Devotion
I approach the Order in May 2008 by my brother, volunteer SMOM since 2002, always active and proudly at the head of the Youth Group. His experience was decisive for me, given my attention to charitable activities and the help of neighbor infused by the Catholic faith and found daily in the spirit melitense defense of Fides and helping the poor, basic guidelines of the Order of Jerusalem.
* Silver Medal of Merit (2013).
* Master of Laws (LL.M.) with a thesis degree in hospital and health care story of the Order of Malta, its origins and the foundation of the hospital in Jerusalem to the present (copies kept at the Magistral Library of Rome and Library of the Delegation of Pisa), in July 2014.
* Vicepresident of the Youth Group of the Delegation of Pisa from 2016.
* Rescuer of Italian Relief Corps of the Order of Malta (CISOM) since 2012.
* Soldier, special role, of the Special Auxiliary Military Corps of IE - ACISMOM from January 2015.
* Responsible for Order of Malta's historical training members and aspirants of the Youth Group from 2014.
* Responsible for the religious ceremony of the Delegation of Pisa since 2016.
* Responsible for warehouse and shifts of the Oasis Melitense for children born from 2012.
* Volunteer for Pilgrimages of Loreto and Montenero since 2008.
Blessed Gerard Retreat, Rome
Vision 2050 meetings, reunions and webinars
Participants contact details are only available to Vision 2050 website members. Please login or register as a member for more information.
Vision 2050 website activity
Participants activity is only available to Vision 2050 website members. Please login or register as a member for more information.
Young members and volunteers of the Order of Malta are invited to sign up as participants in order to share their experiences, collaborate, and take advantage of the international opportunities throughout the Order.