Young members and volunteers of the Order of Malta
Valerie A. Lettan
History of involvement with the Order
I am a Dame of the Order and have been involved with the Order in Europe since 2011.
In NYC, I continue to assist with:
- Monthly Sing-Alongs for the children residents of Terrence Cardinal Cooke Medical Health Center
- Bringing TCC residents who are wheelchair bound to Mass services
- Social interaction with residents of TCC and Mary Manning Walsh Center in NYC
- Distributing the Thanksgiving meals to residents of TCC in NYC
- Distributing the Christmas meal to residents/patients of TCC and social interaction
- Medical Team Volunteer for the Order's efforts to assist pilgrims to the Vatican in the 2016 Jubilee Year of Mercy.
- Lourdes Pilgrim
- Benefit Committee Member for NYC White Cross Ball
I was a Patron Donor of the Order of Malta's Inaugural White Cross Ball in New York City and I look forward to the Lourdes Pilgrimage this year!
Vision 2050 meetings, reunions and webinars
Participants contact details are only available to Vision 2050 website members. Please login or register as a member for more information.
Vision 2050 website activity
Participants activity is only available to Vision 2050 website members. Please login or register as a member for more information.
Young members and volunteers of the Order of Malta are invited to sign up as participants in order to share their experiences, collaborate, and take advantage of the international opportunities throughout the Order.